2011年10月12日星期三

Working with Paul's team ensures that the world's favorite leisure

  "I've been working to acquire the original Sierra properties for over 10 years. I can’t even begin to explain how thrilled I am to announce we’re letting Larry breathe the fresh air of freedom once more and releasing him from the clutches of corporate America."

Lowe added, "Working with Paul's team ensures that the world's favorite leisure suit-wearer remains the same guy we all learned to love a quarter-century ago. I'll oversee the entire production of these games to ensure the highest standards and some amazing new adventures for Larry."

If you were holding out for the Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition, well your wait is over as the GOTY Edition is available right now for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. Now this is one of my favorite games and I spent a lot of money to get all the DLC’s, but it was worth every penny. But if you buy the GOTY Edition you will save even more as the game is priced at $49.99. Now that is a great deal!

没有评论:

发表评论